The following FAQ's are designed to answer some of the commonly asked questions. Should you not be able to find the answer to your question, please feel free to send an email to email@example.com.
The Print Centre allows you to create your own advertisements, posters, flyers and other resources, adding local information, timing and contact details. There is no charge for you to create the materials however the system is linked to a trusted print supplier who can process your order at a highly competitive rate.
The system can be found at: http://webtoprint.stjoseph.com/ScoutsCanada/Login.aspx
Across Canada, a huge variety of Scouting marketing materials is being produced every month. Consequently, this can lead to an inconsistent use of logos and messages while local Scouting money and time is being invested in design and print, equipment, fonts and training. This system allows us to be much more consistent; if we both nationally and locally promote the same positive messages about fun, challenge and adventure more people will recognize and support Scouting.
It can be used by any adult in Scouting, from a Beaver Scout Leader organizing a fundraising event to a Council Commissioner undertaking a direct mail campaign.
A library of resources has been created for you to adapt and use. This includes:
- Stationery (letterhead, business cards, compliment slips)
- Pull-up displays
- You do not need to 'start from scratch' when creating communications
- Your local resources will have the same look and feel as national resources
- The templates can be personalized, making them more powerful and effective
- High quality, "on-brand" materials can be created in a matter of minutes rather than hours or days
- All images and fonts are in place already – there's no need to spend money on expensive software or equipment
There is no charge to access, resize and download advertisement files.
If you require printed items, including banners and pull-up displays, St. Joseph Communications can process your order at a highly competitive rate. The cost of your order plus the cost of postage and packing will be displayed and you will be given an opportunity to review the price, product and terms and conditions before placing your order.
Payment is by credit card. Visa, MasterCard and American Express are all accepted.
Yes. In fact, the UK Scouts use the same platform to provide online tools and resources that can be adapted and used locally.
We haven't been able to meet every Scouting need, however many of the templates can be adapted for general purposes. We will continue to add and update templates and materials over time. If you have a suggestion please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivery details will be provided when completing your order.
Yes, the web site secures your private information using a VeriSign SSL Certificate. Information exchanged with any address beginning with https is encrypted using SSL before transmission.
- Visit http://webtoprint.stjoseph.com/ScoutsCanada/
- If you do not already have an account, you must sign up for one.
- Log into using your username and password
- Follow the instructions on screen
If you have enquiries about technical problems, orders, payment or delivery or suggestions for new templates please contact email@example.com.