Scouts Canada, the country’s leading youth organization, offers challenging programs for boys, girls and youth age 5-26 in thousands of individual groups in most cities and towns across Canada.
Most Scout Groups are sponsored by a local community group. These groups may include religious institutions, service, fraternal and civic clubs, professional, business and occupational associations, military bases, public and private schools, home and school associations and groups of citizens/parents.
Working within these cooperative partnerships, Scouts Canada provides programs for Sponsors to offer in their outreach to youth. Provided they accept the “Mission, Principles and Method” and follow the policy of Scouting as set out in “By-law, Policies and Procedures”. The Scout Group’s Sponsor is free to choose any or all of the programs and services from Scout Councils.
- Elks of Canada
- The Kinsmen & Kinette Clubs of Canada
- Kiwanis International
- Knights of Columbus
- Lions Clubs International
- Optimist International
- Rotary International
- The Anglican Church of Canada
- Apostolic Church of Pentecost of Canada Inc.
- Baha'i Faith
- Canadian Baptist Ministries
- Canadian Conference of Catholic Bishops
- Canadian Conference of the Mennonite Brethren Churches
- Mennonite Church in Canada
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Community of Christ
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada
- Jewish Religion
- Lutheran Church Canada
- The Presbyterian Church in Canada
- Roman Catholic Church
- Salvation Army
- The United Church of Canada