The Scouts Canada give & Go Prepaid Visa® Card
is a simple, easy and fun way to gift-give! Every card includes an automatic 20% donation to Scouts Canada's No One Left Behind program. The remaining 80% can be spent anywhere Visa is accepted. Cards are available in $50 and $100 denominations and can be purchased online with cards being delivered directly to the intended card-receiver.
You can also use your Scouts Canada give & Go Visa® at ScoutShop locations to receive a 15% discount on all regularly-priced outdoor products. Offer may not be combined with any other promotion, and some restrictions apply.