Moot Canada 2013 is generating major excitement around the world. From August 8 – 18, Scouts from 75 countries will descend on base camp at Awacamenj Mino in the Ottawa region for activities around the themes of peace, culture, ecology and adventure. Join in, and you will also travel from base camp to Montréal, Toronto or Quebec City, where you will perform service activities in partnership with local organizations.
This will be the first time in history that a World Scout Moot has been held in North America – and where best but in Canada? Registration fees have recently been reduced, but still include:
- A one-day contingent pre-camp on August 7, 2013;
- Travel assistance to and from the Ottawa registration point if you are travelling long distance;
- Cool contingent wear, including a neckerchief and t-shirt;
- All meals throughout the Moot event;
- Transportation between Ottawa and the Base Camp;
- A 3-day stay in the city of your choice (Quebec City, Montreal or Toronto), including 2 nights in a University dorm;
- Outdoor and adventure activities at Base camp and the surrounding area, including day trips for activities in Ottawa;
- The opportunity to build new friendships from around the world that will last a lifetime!
… all at a new, reduced registration fee!
Don't miss this opportunity to participate in Moot Canada 2013 – a historical event in Scouting. A world Scout Moot in our own backyard is a unique event.
The entire world is coming here to meet us – so let's show them what Canadian Scouting has to offer at the World Moot 2013.