Welcome Scouts! We hope that you are geared up and ready to go for this year's Scout Popcorn Program! This year we have added five new products to help you grow your sales and increase funds coming back to your local group so you can participate in exciting activities like camping!
Safety FirstSafety Tips: Your safety is more important than any fundraising goal!
- NEVER enter anyone's home
- NEVER sell after dark unless you are with an adult
- NEVER carry large amounts of cash with you
- NEVER give personal information
- NEVER sell in front of stores or malls without permission. A responsible adult must be present
- NEVER sell at stop lights or street corners
- NEVER go to dimly lit areas or places where you are not clearly visible
- ALWAYS walk on the sidewalk and driveway
- ALWAYS sell with another Scout or with an adult you know
- ALWAYS notify your parent or group leader of any strange activity immediately
- ALWAYS walk away from any dangerous or uncomfortable situations
- ALWAYS fundraise in areas you know
- Make a list of friends, family, relatives, and neighbors to contact instead of selling door-to-door.
Post Secondary Scholarship Program
There's more to selling Scouts Popcorn than just cool prizes! We know that education is the key to a bright future and Trail's End wants to help you along the way! Youth who sell $2,500 in popcorn will receive 6% of their total sales invested into their own post-secondary scholarship account. Youth only need to hit the $2,500 mark once and 6% of their sales each year following will be added to their account.
Great Futures start with Scout Popcorn
Buy Scout Popcorn
Do you want to try delicious Scout Popcorn but haven’t had a Scout come to your door yet? Ordering Scout Popcorn is easier than ever. All you have to do is contact your local Council Office!Find Your Council