COVID-19 Update: Properties, Fall 2020
All Scouts Canada properties, Scout Halls and camps continue to remain closed, with the exception of those listed below. As part of Scouts Canada’s Return to Scouting, a limited number of properties will open for Scouts Canada members only at this time, supporting safer outdoor Scouting adventures.
Overnight camping is prohibited for all Scouts Canada members. While Groups may still access properties for their evening meetings or an outdoor weekend activity, no overnight activities are permitted. This short-term camping ban is across all Scouts Canada operations in Canada and has no expiration date at this time. The STAGE 2 Standard has been revised to recognise these changes to ensure consistency across Scouts Canada.
Properties that are open have completed an application process and demonstrated that they are in a location capable of supporting many Groups for both evening and weekend activities with the following as some of the qualifiers:
- One plastic and easy-to-clean washroom and hand washing station per Group/outdoor activity space.
- A volunteer network in place to properly maintain, clean and welcome visitors to the property.
- Staggered entrance and exit times.
- Meet all safety and compliance regulations.
- Capable of financially sustaining additional costs of reopening and maintenance without the use of indoor buildings and third party rentals.
The approved properties below have done extensive planning to ensure that the health and safety of our membership is of utmost priority and in accordance with all provincial/territorial and local regulations.
For any questions about booking your next adventure, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please use the links below to book your next outdoor Scouting adventure! This list will be updated on a regular basis as more properties are approved for reopening.