COVID-19 UPDATE: PROPERTIES, FALL 2021
Properties that are open have completed an application process and demonstrated that they are in a location capable of supporting many Groups for both evening and weekend activities with the following as some of the qualifiers:
- Appropriate number of washroom and hand washing station per Group/outdoor activity space.
- A volunteer network in place to properly maintain, clean and welcome visitors to the property.
- Staggered entrance and exit times.
- Meet all safety and compliance regulations.
- Capable of financially sustaining additional costs of reopening and maintenance without the use of indoor buildings and third party rentals.
The approved properties below have done extensive planning to ensure that the health and safety of our membership is of utmost priority and in accordance with all provincial/territorial and local regulations.
For any questions about booking your next adventure, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please use the links below to book your next outdoor Scouting adventure! This list will be updated on a regular basis as more properties are approved for reopening.