Council-specific forms and document downloads can be found below. If you can't find what you're looking for, please try searching Scouts Canada's National database.
The National Subsidy Program, No One Left Behind replaces individual Council subsidies for Member Fees. Subsidy is based on income and family size.
To Apply online at https://help.scouts.ca/hc/en-ca/requests/new; submit one request per family.
Please provide the following information:
- Name of the group that your child is registering with
- Your location (community, province, postal code)
- Your contact information (name and phone number)
An agent will get in touch with you in a timely manner about registering your child.
If you don’t know which group you would like to join, please click on the following link https://www.myscouts.ca/ca/netforum_locator/search and use your postal code to locate a group in your neighbourhood.
We look forward to welcoming you to Scouting.
- Chief Scout’s Award FAQs
- Queen’s Venturer Award FAQs
- Medal of the Maple (for distinguished youth service)
- Jack Cornwell Decoration (for heroism and bravery)
- Award for Fortitude
- Scouts Canada Foundation Scholarship
Central Escarpment Council has been working with volunteers and facilities to publish a list of approved Waiver-Free facilities in Southwestern and Central Ontario. These facilities have agreed to sign our Indemnification Agreement which allows our participants to utilize their facilities under our no-waiver policies.