Scouts Canada - Blue & Gold Award
Recognition for Effective Venturering
The Blue & Gold Award is an annual award representing total company effort. It is presented to a company recognizing achievement in two of the experience elements - leadership and organization. This award can be awarded more than once.
A Company qualifies to earn the award when it has operated for the current year with:
- A set of by-laws, meaningful and understood by the members.
- A full slate of officers for the current year as outlined in the Company by-laws.
- Held an election of officers
- Conducted a training session for its officers elect.
- Had its members regularly plan and participate in the Company program.
- Completed a year¡¦s program that has included some activity in each of the six challenge areas.
- Met on at least two occasions with the Group Commissioner and/or members of the group or section committee to advise them of Company progress.
- All its members registered, with registration fees and dues (if applicable) fully paid.