Located on Route 845 on the Kingston Peninsula about an hour from Saint John (part of the fun is a short ferry ride across the river). This camp consists of approximately 100 acres of forest including a large beaver pond situated near the St. John River. The primary facility is two lodges with electrical utilities, used year-round for sleeping accommodation and dining area. An all-season camping lodge is located at the back of the property and can be accessed by a 20-minute hike. Several camping areas and Adirondack shelters are situated along the main trails. A meadow area can be used for large group activities.
- $75 for scout groups (for the weekend)
- $200 for outside groups (for the weekend)
- Silver Pass $250 for 6 weekends during the year
- Gold Pass $500 for unlimited camping during the year
- 2 cabins at the front of the property with a washroom building
- Open meadow for activities
- Several wilderness campsites (at both the front and back of the property.)
- 1 cabin at the rear of the property, suitable for backwoods camping.
- 4 Adirondacks out at the back