Welcome Back to Scouting
The wait is over. Safe, outdoor in-person Scouting is now allowed under safety guidelines in our new Standard.
As of September 1, 2020, Scouts Canada has moved ALL provinces to STAGE 2 under our Step-by-Step progression to get back to Scouting.
What is allowed in Stage 2.
- Outdoor & Virtual Scouting only
- 16 youth maximum split into 2 or more Patrols of up to 8 youth
- All Scouting in-person activities must be limited to 50 people total
- Sharing of equipment: limited—within Patrols only
- Camping: Overnight camping is prohibited for all Scouts Canada members and activities.
To participate in Scouting this fall — members will need to need to sign-up through our JOIN page.
Scouts Canada is also offering a Free Trial for those who want to try Scouting this fall. The Free Trial will be available on our JOIN page once we have accommodated current members.
Please review the Standard for more information about how we will keep our youth, volunteers, parents and staff SAFE, while providing fun adventures this fall.
In addition to safety measures to limit the transmission of COVID-19, Scouts Canada is also offering enhanced programming this fall which includes comprehensive play-by-play virtual and outdoor meeting scripts for Scouters.