The Annual General Meeting of the Corporation of Scouts Canada will be held on Saturday, November 16th at 2:00pm EST at the Sheraton Ottawa, Ottawa, ON. Please see full details below.
Notice of Annual Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Annual Meeting of the Corporation of Scouts Canada will be held on Saturday, November 16th at 2:00pm EST at the Sheraton Ottawa, Ottawa, ON, for the purpose of:
- Receipt and consideration of reports including the Corporation’s annual report;Receipt and consideration of the financial statements and the auditor’s report thereon for the preceding year;
- Election of Honorary Officers and Honorary Members;
- Appointment of Officers and election of Members of the Board (except for the CEO, who is appointed by the Board);
- Appointment of an auditor;
- Consideration of any matter placed before it by the Chair of the Board on behalf of the Board;
- Selection of three (3) Voting Members to serve on the Nominating Committee for the ensuing year;
- Consideration of any resolution(s) introduced by the Voting Members in accordance with Article III i., and the recommendation(s) of the Board relating thereto: and;
- Such other business as may come before the meeting and which the Members under applicable law are authorized to transact.
Members and Honorary Members of the Corporation are entitled to a notice of the Annual Meeting of the Corporation and Voting Members are entitled to vote thereat.
This meeting is being held in conjunction with other sessions and workshops.
Yours in Scouting,
Executive Commissioner and CEO