Did you love our cheeky Quarantime Badge series?
Are you looking for a unique, quirky souvenir (that doubles as a conversation-starter) to add to your collection?
Join our virtual auction to bid on a one-of-a-kind Quarantime Badge on Sunday, March 28!
All proceeds will support Scouts Canada’s No One Left Behind subsidy program, helping youth facing economic barriers experience the benefits of Scouting.
The online Auction will be done through the Bidding Owl platform on Sunday, March 28 from 3-8pm ET.
Here is some important information about the auction event:
- In order to participate to the auction, you will need to create an account on the Bidding Owl platform . It is quite simple, just fill in all the required fields and follow the instructions to activate your account. No payment information is required to create an account.
- When creating your account, make sure to check the boxes at the bottom to receive email and/or text notifications letting you know if you have been outbid—this will help stay in the game to potentially win the badge!
- Item prices will be starting at $30. Bids will need to be placed in increments of $5.
- The auction is meant to be a fun event in order to raise funds for our No One Left Behind program and give all of our members a chance to win these fun badges. Scouts Canada is using a third-party platform to run the event and doesn’t have control over the bids and the winners.
- If you win a badge, Bidding Owl will send you an email asking you to checkout by paying for the item in your cart. Once your payment has been processed, the badge will be mailed to the address that you registered with on Bidding Owl.
- If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.