- When and where will you share this adventure?
- What materials and tools will you need?
- Do you know how to make a braided bracelet? If not, how can you learn?
- How long will this activity take?
- Make your own braided bracelet.
- Have a friend tie it on your wrist as a symbol of your friendship
- What do you know now that you did not know before?
- How would you describe this experience?
- Did you have fun? Why or why not?
- How else can you use the skills you’ve learned for this adventure?
- What would you do differently next time?
Keep it Simple
- A simple braid makes a great bracelet and doesn’t take long to learn! Start simple and try a braid.
Take it Further
- Try making an embroidery floss friendship bracelet. They take a while to do, but are a great way to get creative.