- Do you want to do this adventure inside, outside or at camp?
- How do your eyes help you see?
- What do your eyes tell you about the world around you?
- How do different animals see?
- Try out each different set of eyes. Look around you and look at pictures in books or magazines. What do you notice?
- What do you know now that you did not know before?
- How is each set of eyes different from your eyes? From each other?
- If you could change your eyes for a different pair, which would you choose? Why?
- Books or magazines
- Curved mirrors
- Other goggles
Keep it Simple
- Practice looking through different lenses like binoculars or magnifying glasses. What do you notice? How could you use these on your next adventure?
Take it Further
- Draw what you see! Try to draw out what your view looks like through different animal eyes compared to the view you normally see. Was it challenging to draw something that looks different that it normally does?