- Do you know anyone who can teach others to knit? If not, who else might be able to mentor your group?
- What tools and materials will you need?
- What is your timeline for this project?
- What will you try to make? What are recommended projects for beginners? What about those with more experience knitting?
- What charities might benefit from what you make?
- Learn to knit. Make useful items and share them with friends or those in need.
- What do you know now that you did not know before?
- How did you feel before, during and after this Adventure?
- What problems did you encounter, and how did you overcome them?
- How did you work together to learn this new skill?
- What new knitting projects might you take on in the future?
Keep it Simple
- Learn how to finger knit! Finger knitting is easier than knitting on needles and all you need to get started is some wool and your hands!
Take it Further
- There are lots of different knitting skills to learn! Learn how to do different stitches, knit on cables or knit using three needles!