- How will you find out how much plastic you use?
- What are some ways that you can use less plastic in your life?
- Why does it matter how much plastic we throw away?
- Use Ocean Wise’s plastic reduction tools to track the plastic you throw away.
- Look at the plastic you’re throwing away. Are there any patterns? Are there any items that you could replace with reusable ones?
- Make a plan to use less plastic - what will you change in your life?
- What do you know now that you didn’t know before?
- How did it feel to make something new out of old materials?
- What could you make if you did this again in the future?
- Remember to add your activity to the Take Action Map.