- What supplies will you need for this activity?
- How will you make your stress ball?
- How will you make sure that you do not spill anything while making your stress ball?
- Insert the funnel into the balloon opening.
- Fill with either cornstarch or rice depending on what feels better in your hand until it is about the size of your palm.
- Tie a knot in the top.
- Decorate the outside with your sharpies.
- Squeeze whenever you feel stressed!
- What was challenging about making your stress ball?
- What are some other ways that you can relieve stress?
- Rice or cornstarch
- Sharpie markers
Keep it Simple
- Learn some other ways to relieve stress and then practice them! Try some simple yoga moves or deep breathing exercises.
Take it Further
- Try making your own slime! Find a tutorial online and make your own slime. Playing with slime is another great way to relieve stress without making too much of a mess!