- When will you hold your supply drive?
- Who will collect the items?
- What do you need to be successful?
- Who can you contact to help?
- How can you advertise your fundraiser?
- In your group, talk about where you go to school, what you have access to and the similarities and differences between them.
- Using the information that you have collected decide on an organization or school that you would like to support and organize and run a supply drive.
- Collect school supplies or donations from the community to help disadvantaged schools.
- What do you know now that you did not know before?
- How can you continue to support the school/organization?
- What would you change next time?
- What were you successful at?
Keep it Simple
- Talk to your teachers at school and ask them if they need any supplies for their classrooms. Run a mini fundraiser for your class at school to collect donations or supplies that your teacher needs.
Take it Further
- Reach out to an organization that connects with schools and communities around the world to see if you can support them by donating supplies!