- Where will you gather your leaves? How many do you need for your project?
- What materials do you need for this adventure?
- What will you do with your waxed leaves?
- Gather fallen leaves from the ground. You should not take any leaves off of trees - only ones that have fallen to the ground.
- Press leaves between pieces of wax paper and iron on low heat.
- Use your waxed leaves for an art project so that you can enjoy the beautiful fall colours at any time of year!
- What do you know now that you did not know before?
- How did you feel before, during and after this adventure?
- What did you most enjoy about this adventure?
- What did you create with your waxed leaves?
- How did this experience change how you feel about fall?
Keep it Simple
- Try making a Leave No Trace nature collage! Gather leaves, sticks, stones or anything else you can find on the ground. Use these materials to make a beautiful collage! Take a photo of your collage and then sweep it away, leaving no trace of your artwork.
Take it Further
- Create a project with your waxed leaves! Add them to a scrapbook or nature journal or create a collage with them.