Scouts Canada Leadership Team - National
Looking to enhance the impact of Scouting in Canada?
Join Scouts Canada’s Leadership Team
The National Key 3 is looking for motivated and experienced youth & adults to join Scouts Canada’s Leadership Team.
Engaging with key internal stakeholders (Council Key 3’s, executive staff, functional teams), the Leadership Team will support achievement of Scouts Canada’s strategic plan. This team will strengthen organization-wide planning and performance monitoring, while also enabling effective priority-setting and decision-making.
Reporting to the National Key 3, members of the Scouts Canada Leadership Team will:
- Support quality decision-making and organizational oversight.
- Advise on priority setting, planning, and monitoring of results.
- Advise on resourcing requirements: human & financial.
- Identify operational opportunities and threats and ensure that they are addressed in operational plans.
- Monitor progress against key performance measures; ensure programs and projects deliver intended results.
- Interface with internal stakeholders to increase overall organization-wide alignment and effectiveness.
We are looking for driven individuals who have a strong passion for Scouts Canada’s Mission with:
- Experience in Scouting beyond the Group level; Council and/or National experience would be ideal.
- Proven experience delivering results against one of more of Scouts Canada’s Five Priorities
- Experience in priority-setting and developing plans for complex organizations or projects
- A strategic approach to decision-making
- Ability to foster good relationships & engage with others to improve performance and organizational alignment.
- Willingness and ability to travel for meetings & events.
If you are interested, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com by January 3, 2020.