Skip to main content

Forms & Documents

Council-specific forms and document downloads can be found below. If you can't find what you're looking for, please try searching Scouts Canada's National database.

For Program Resources, check out Scouts Canada's Program Resource page.

The National Subsidy Program, No One Left Behind, can help with membership fees and required program uniform or equipment. 

Membership Fees:

This subsidy is now available during the registration process. Simply begin registration and find a group near you at The No One Left Behind Membership Subsidy is based on income and family size and can cover up to 80% of our annual fee. 

Uniform & Equipment Costs (Participation Subsidy):

Groups are able to request funding to provide a uniform or equipment needed for program (eg. sleeping bag, snow shoes, etc) to youth who can't afford it. If you need financial assistance for uniform or equipment, please reach out to a Scouter in your group to request it. Note that these funds are granted to the Group, not the individual, so the Group maintains ownership of the equipment provided.

It's our goal to remove whatever barriers we can to offer our program to youth. We look forward to welcoming you to Scouting.


Participation Subsidy Form

Click here to access Voyageur Council's Recognition page


New members or members with expired PRCs can request their police record check online with their jurisdiction's police service (i.e. Ottawa Police Service or Ontario Provincial Police). Returning members can renew their PRC through their jurisdiction's police service or through MyBackCheck.

Related Online Support Centre Articles

PRC Requests from Gatineau Police for scouters who reside in Gatineau/Hull/Aylmer Area: 

***Please note that all Scouters who require a PRC/VSS through Gatineau Police MUST apply through Scouts Canada by following the process outlined below.***

Scouters who request their PRC/VSS through Gatineau Police need to complete the PRC Request Form (with 2 IDs required for verification) in person at the Ottawa Council Office. Please contact the office for an appointment to ensure that the validation employee is available. For contact information, please see the "Council Office and Staff" section under the Council Directory on the Council Team page.