- When and where will you begin your search?
- What’s your radius?
- How will you prioritize the geocaches you hope to find?
- What weather do you expect? How will this affect what you wear and pack?
- If you're doing this as a winter adventure, make sure to check that the caches are available during the winter! Some caches may be low to the ground and inaccessible when it snows.
Get out and set a record for most geocaches found in 24 hours. Challenge the other members of your Section, or another Section to try to break your record sometime.
- What do you know now that you did not know before?
- How successful were you in this Adventure? Did your team meet its expectations?
- What was the most interesting geocache you found?
- What would you do differently next time?
- How can you build on this experience?
Keep it Simple
- Start by creating a list of 10 geocaches that you would like to find in a set amount of time. How long did that take you? Use this timing when building your plan to find as many geocaches as possible in 24 hours!
Take it Further
- Create your own geocache (or more than one!). On your 24-hour journey, you may have encountered some places that were sorely lacking in caches! Solve this problem by creating and registering your own geocache! Don’t forget to consider things like private property and trespassing laws before placing your cache!