- When and where will you build your desktop Zen gardens?
- Who might share knowledge of the background and creation of Zen gardens with you?
- What tools and materials do you need? How will you personalize your garden?
- One way to bring a little peace and joy to your indoor space is to build a desktop Zen garden.
- A small Zen garden is easy to make and can be a useful tool for relieving stress and boosting our positive emotions!
- Build your own unique Zen garden to use in stressful times or just to help with overall well-being.
- What do you know now that you did not know before?
- How did you feel before, during and after this project?
- What other ways can you bring a “Zen” quality to your everyday life?
Keep it Simple
- Create an indoor green space at your meeting hall. Being with nature, taking care of nature and adding some greenery to your space can be really uplifting for your overall mental health. What does your greenery need to stay alive and well?
Take it Further
- Whether studying at home or making a living in an office, many Canadians spend a lot of time indoors. Unfortunately, this can have negative effects on one’s physical and mental well-being. After adding joy to your indoor workspace, help another Section to promote the health benefits of mindfulness activities.