- Where would you visit?
- What would you need to visit your dream destination?
- What props and materials do you need for this activity?
- How can you travel sustainably?
- What maps or factbooks could you use to help you find locations and distances?
- Dream big: within your Section teams, pick your dream destination(s).
- Create a boarding pass with all of the correct information.
- Set the scene and make your own pretend plane in your meeting hall, and maybe even take on an important role in your dream destination scenario. Bon voyage!
- What are the most difficult parts of traveling?
- Which role(s) did you enjoy?
- After hearing from peers, where else would you like to visit?
- Air travel is a huge polluter. How can you travel with less of an impact?
Remember to submit your activities on our Scouts for Sustainability Take Action Map
Keep it Simple
- How far away is your dream destination? Do you have to get there by plane? Try roleplaying some other methods of traveling: like train, bus or car, depending on where you are going. Do you need your passport? If so, take your picture and make your own pretend passport.
Take it Further
- From a packing list to a daily schedule, make a detailed itinerary for your dream adventure. How could you make this dream into a reality? With help from your Scouters, plan out exactly what your Section would need to do in order to take on an international adventure!