- When and where will you go forest bathing? How will you get there?
- What will you bring along to enhance your experience? A camera? Some tea?
- On your own or as a group, plan an outing in a wild space to practice what the Japanese call shinrin-yoku: forest bathing. It’s a form of meditation that can help you to appreciate nature and relieve stress
- Explore a forest.
- Move slowly and pay close attention to your surroundings.
- What do you know now that you did not know before?
- How did you feel before, during and after forest bathing?
- In what ways, if any, has your experience inspired you?
- How might you build on this experience?
Keep it Simple
- Learn some basic meditation and try meditating at your next meeting. If there’s too much background noise, use calming forest sounds or a white noise machine.
Take it Further
- How else does nature help your overall health? Create a healthy living plan and include elements of nature to keep you healthy!