- What are some of your favourite healthy snack foods?
- What can you imagine making out of those foods?
- Other than snack foods, what do you need for this Adventure? What will you put your creations on?
- What can you use to stick things together?
- When will you share this Adventure?
- Get your creative juices flowing as you make some healthy and delicious snacks! Try making ants on a log, or a smiley face out of bacon and eggs! Try to make a landscape, sculpture or portrait out of food! What will you make?
- What do you know now that you did not know before?
- Were your snacks more fun to eat if they were made to look like something new?
- What were some of your favourite creations?
- What will you try to make next time?
Remember to submit your activities on our Scouts for Sustainability Take Action Map
Keep it Simple
- Make a delicious campfire treat and try s’mores! https://www.scouts.ca/activity-finder/smores.html
Take it Further
- Try making a new snack from another country!