- What equipment will you need to take your virtual trip?
- Where will you go?
- What would you like to find out about the place you’re visiting?
- A virtual trek takes you on a tour of an international destination without having to leave your meeting hall.
- Have you always wanted to visit a specific country? A Smithsonian Museum? Want to take a trip to the moon? You got it!
- The internet can get you there, and might even give you a better idea of whether you really want to venture there some day.
- What was the most interesting thing you saw on your virtual trip?
- What do you know now that you did not know before?
- What challenges did you face in this activity?
- How did you stay safe online?
Keep it Simple
- Pick your time, destination and even make your own exciting travel journal as you venture through the place of your choice. What can you do there? What seems most exciting to you?
Take it Further
- Turn your virtual trek into inspiration to further explore a topic you’re passionate about! Be a global thinker, and take a virtual field trip to protect our vast oceans or support first responders fighting bush fires across the world.