- How will you organize your game?
- What kinds of questions will you ask?
- How will your contestants score points?
- When you’re running virtual Section meetings, you can’t always run the same activities as when you meet in person.
- As a Section Leadership Team, create a trivia game for the members of your Section and run it through a virtual meeting.
- You can create a Jeopardy-style game, a game where people submit their answers virtually, or any other game that comes to mind!
- What worked well in this activity? What did not work as well?
- If you were to run another trivia game, what would you change?
- If someone else were running their own trivia game, what tips would you share with them?
Keep it Simple
- Use an online quiz making software, like Trivia Maker, Kahoot or Buzzfeed, and create a quiz to share with your Section. See who can get the highest score on their first try!
Take it Further
- Run a day-long tournament for your Section or other Sections you know. Have multiple rounds and a final round for the top scorers from previous rounds. Who will your ultimate trivia champion be?