- What waste do you create while camping?
- How can you eliminate that waste?
- What are the seven principles of Leave No Trace?
- What are some practical ways to reuse or limit packaging?
- What is zero-waste camping? How can you modify your existing camping habits so that you create as little waste as possible?
- Discover the seven principles of Leave No Trace and see how they can apply to your camping adventure—then, start planning your zero-waste camping adventure!
- How were you able to reduce your waste while camping?
- What tips would you give to someone who wanted to reduce their waste while camping?
- Why are the seven principles of Leave No Trace important?
Keep it Simple
- Start small: find out how to build a proper privy for your next camp and make sure you’re leaving no trace on all of your outdoor adventures.
Take it Further
- Make your own compost bin for your home!