- What is the difference between observation and inference?
- How can inference interfere with our observations
- Can inferences interfere with our everyday life
- Identify some of the biases that you may have.
Using the What do you see activity sheet, answer the questions.
- Were you correct in your inferences?
- Could your inferences be dangerous?
- In everyday life, where could you make inferences that are wrong e.g., meet a homeless person.
- Remember to add your activity to the Take Action Map.
Keep it Simple
Go to a local park and note down everything that you observed
Take it Further
- How can biases become dangerous, check out discrimination tower