- What are the most fun, unique and interesting activities in the area?
- What materials do you need for this activity?
- How will you present all your ideas?
- How will you follow your tour? Will you walk, cycle or travel by some other means?
- How do you stay safe if you’re out in the community guiding others?
- International adventures also include getting visitors from across the world to visit you! Be an advocate for your hometown.
- What makes your hometown interesting, unique and fun for people visiting from all over the world?
- Document all the must-sees, must-dos and secret gems from your town and plan a local guided tour with your Section.
- Practice your tour guiding to perfect the experience!
- What were the most popular aspects of your tour?
- How did you stay safe while practicing or leading the tour?
- What do you know now that you did not know before?
Keep it Simple
- Practice your tour with a younger Section to see how it works out. Make changes to the tour depending on what is unpopular. You may want to include other ideas!
Take it Further
- Make your own hometown brochure that clearly outlines all the interesting and fun attractions! Distribute your brochure to visitors in the town.