- Who will you choose to come present?
- How will you decide on one topic?
- What will you need to prepare for this adventure?
- Your group will create a list of different skills or topics you would like to learn more about (coding, animals, space, etc.).
- Take votes, and once a topic is selected, reach out to an organization to have them come and run an information session/class for your group.
- What do you know now that you did not know before?
- How did you and your friends get along on this Adventure?
- What would you change next time?
Keep it Simple
- Ask your friends if they are skilled in a topic! Have them teach the rest of the group. (Examples: plastic lace keychains, rainbow loom bracelets, knitting, origami, etc.)
Take it Further
- Research if you can register for courses in a topic that you are interested in tp take it further! (March break camps, weekend courses, online courses, etc.)