- How will you make your warm fuzzies? Will they be notes, or will they be a craft?
- How will you make sure that everyone gets the same amount of warm fuzzies?
- Will you know which warm fuzzy is from who, or is it a secret?
- Will someone help to deliver the warm fuzzies to people?
- Create a list of everyone’s names so that everyone can see.
- Every person should aim to create 3-5 warm fuzzies for different people.
- The person running this activity should keep an eye on who is getting warm fuzzies, and make sure that everyone gets some!
- Create warm fuzzies for your fellow Scouts. Warm fuzzies are meant to create a warm and fuzzy feeling inside you when you get one!
- Your warm fuzzy could be a compliment to someone, or it could be a way that they helped you today or at another point.
- If people are comfortable with it, read the warm fuzzies aloud. Talk about the nice things people have done, and the positive roles that people played.
- What do you know now that you did not know before?
- How did it feel to make warm fuzzies for others? To receive warm fuzzies?
- Could you use this activity to review an adventure in the future?
Keep it Simple
- Give everyone a pat on the back! Each person traces their hand onto a piece of paper, then tapes that piece of paper to their back. Go around the room and write down compliments on everyone’s piece of paper. Since it’s on their back, they won’t see who wrote what, but they’ll get to see all the nice things that have been said about them!
Take it Further
- Rather than just writing compliments, focus on writing down leadership qualities that each person has, or positive things they did during your adventure. Other people might see qualities in you that you’ve never imagined!