- What equipment do you need to gather to be able to play?
- Are you using it as an event?
- Do you need to supply guide sheets?
- Set up a number of tables / chairs around the room (tables of 4-6)
- Each table has paper, pencils and a die.
- When the clock starts, each person takes a turn to roll the die. You must roll a six to start.
- Start building the tick’s body.
- Once you have a full tick drawn, shout Tick and all the games stop.
- After each game you move to a new table.
- The person with the most Tick’s wins the night.
- Do you know all the parts of a Tick?
- Can you now draw one?
- What do you know now that you didn’t know before?
- Remember to submit your activities on our Scouts for Sustainability Take Action Map to the Review section.
- Tick Guide
Keep it Simple
Try out the traditional Beetle Drive
Take it Further
What fun old-fashioned games can you play as a group?