- If you were to start the game with an animal noise, what animal noise would you use?
- If you were to start the game with an action, what action would you use?
- How long do you think it will take before maximum energy is reached?
- Play the game!
- Instructions: The first player stars with any random, silly action or sound – but very, very quietly. Then, the next person repeats the action or sound but just a tiny bit louder. Go all the way around the circle and see that energy pick-up!
- How quickly did the energy build?
- Did you run out of energy? Or was there always enough energy?
Remember to submit your activities on our Scouts for Sustainability Take Action Map
Keep it Simple
- Start simple by choosing a sound that everyone can make - be careful not to choose something that will hurt to make it loud (e.g. clapping your hands hard). Choose a sound that everyone can make, like an animal noise.
Take it Further
- Include multiple sounds and actions together