- What do you need to make your superheroes?
- Do you want to draw, build, act like, or dress up as your superhero? Be creative!
- Does everyone know what a leader does?
- How are you going to share your superheroes in a group?
- Learn about how superheroes are leaders, and what leadership looks like.
- Create your superhero in whatever form you planned and think about how your real-life superpowers could help you in your adventures!
- You can also think about the things that make the superhero version of you so super! What do your powers do? What does your costume look like?
- What do you know now that you did not know before?
- What strengths did your superheroes have?
- What weaknesses did your superheroes have?
- How can you be a real-life superhero?
- What are some of your powers?
Keep it Simple
Draw yourself as a superhero. Then, explain your drawing to a partner. Tell them about what skills you already have that make you super, and what extra skills your superhero has!
Take it Further
Rather than focus on super-skills, focus on the skills you already have. How do they make you super? What other skills would you like to learn that will make you an even better team member? How can you learn or practice these skills?