- How are you going to tell your story without any words?
- What story will you tell?
- How do we communicate with each other?
- What role will everyone take on for the show?
- What materials do you need to make your puppets?
- How will you practice the show before you perform in front of the group?
- Make sure that everyone knows what they need to do during your show.
- Perform your story using the puppets you made.
- Remember, no talking allowed!
- What do you know now that you did not know before?
- How do you know what someone is feeling just by seeing them?
- How will this help you be a leader?
- How did you make sure everyone in your group took part and had fun?
Keep it Simple
Learn about communicating a message without using words as you play a game of charades!
Take it Further
How is our body language part of how we communicate? What messages might we be sending without knowing? Learn about the meaning of body language and how we communicate using our bodies.