- What materials do you need for this adventure?
- What is the best way to communicate for this activity?
- How are you going to learn from the information collected?
- How can you help other Cubs while doing this activity?
- Record your ‘Stop/Start/Continue’ goals.
- Look at how you can translate these goals into actions.
- What do you know now that you did not know before?
- What are you going to work on?
- Why is self-improvement important?
- How is being self-aware an important part of being a leader?
- How could you do this activity more effectively in the future?
Keep it Simple
It might be scary to do this on your own – start by thinking about your Section or Team. What things should you stop doing? What should you start doing? What should you continue doing?
Take it Further
Don’t just create a list of things to start doing, create a plan! Look at the things that you want to start doing, and make a concrete plan to make those changes!