- What materials will you need for designing your mascot?
- What examples of mascots will you look at for ideas? Where can you find mascots to look at?
- What will your mascot be: an animal, a person or something else?
- Will you design your mascot alone, with a partner or as a Lodge? How can you work together on this adventure?
- What will it look like? What colour will it be?
- What will its name be? How will you decide?
- What materials will you need for creating your mascot?
- Design your mascot! Then create your mascot!
- What do you know now that you did not know before?
- What did you most enjoy about this adventure?
- How did you work with others on this adventure?
- What would you do differently if you were to create another mascot?
- How could you plan your own “Canada Games” and put your mascot to work?
Keep it Simple
- Rather than building your mascot, try making it in a different creative way! Draw it, sculpt it, sew it, or do anything else you could imagine.
Take it Further
- Make a mascot for your Lodge, Lair, or Section and show it off at your next camp or event.