Sometimes families need financial assistance to help pay for uniforms, equipment, and program activity fees. No One Left Behind (NOLB) is the Scouts Canada financial assistance program.
1. Each Group should identify one Group Committee member who will deal with participation assistance requests.
2. Parents/guardians apply to the Group for activity uniform, equipment, and activity subsidies.
3. No One Left Behind Participation subsidies may be provided up to a maximum of $200 per individual applicant.
4. The Group completes the No One Left Behind Participation Subsidy — Group Form.
5. All applications from Groups must be received at Scouts Canada’s National Service Centre at least 60 days prior to the need for the funds requested.
6. Activity-fee subsidies will be issued to the Group.