- What are the requirements for your PCOC?
- Where can you find out about the rules of the water?
- What activity can you use to practise the skills needed for your PCOC?
- Practise the skills needed to be successful in this adventure and learn about the different markers and signals found no the water.
- Earn your PCOC!
- What do you know now that you did not know before?
- How did your team work together on this adventure?
- How did you feel before, during and after this adventure?
- What was your favourite part of this adventure?
- How can you build on this experience?
- Remember to submit your activities on our Scouts for Sustainability Take Action Map
Keep it Simple
- Learn the basics of boating safety and the rules of boating by making your own obstacle course!
Take it Further
- What other boating courses are available? Take a course related to your preferred area of boating – sailing, paddling or even powercraft!