- What three activities, sports or challenges will you include in your triathlon?
- What equipment will you need?
- Where will you hold your triathlon?
- When will you hold your triathlon?
- Who will you invite?
- Will you hold it indoors or outdoors?
- Will you race as teams or as individuals?
- What do you need to do to prepare? Do you need to practice the events?
In your Section or in small teams, think up of your own triathlon. Pick three sports or challenges. They do not have to be the three usual sports. Imagine a Scouting triathlon. Make sure it is one you can do together. Then take on the challenge and have fun!
- What do you know now that you did not know before?
- What did you most enjoy about your triathlon?
- What did you find most challenging about your triathlon?
- What would you change about your triathlon if you were to share this adventure again?
- How did you feel after racing your triathlon?
Keep it Simple
- Rather than including three sports in your triathlon, try including three activities, like bouncing a ball a certain number of times, jumping a rope or doing an egg and spoon race.
Take it Further
- Create a Scouting-themed triathlon! Plan events like the backpack carry, tent pitch or bear bag hang!