- When and where will you play this game? At a meeting? Or at camp, with things that people have brought along?
- Who will gather the 20 items for the game?
- What are the rules for the game?
- For this game you’ll need a variety of items (big and small)—it could be items that you use frequently in Scouting, but it can be funny to have some quirky items, too. There should be about 20 items in total.
- Imagine this scenario: You’ve gone to camp for the weekend, and you’re about to pack up your gear and head home. Is there anything that you’ve lost track of? Take turns challenging the other members of your team to memorize the items on the table, close their eyes, and then sort out what item you’ve taken away.
- This is a great way to give your brain a healthy workout. Build up the muscles in your memory!
- Challenge one another to keep track of all of the items. Who has the best memory on your team?
Keep it Simple
- Instead of trying to figure out which item was taken away, cover all of the items with a cloth and see how many items you can name.
Take it Further
- How can you use Kim’s Game to improve your Scouting skills? Use Kim’s game to remember the different things you should bring to camp, the items in your boat’s emergency kit or the items in your Patrol box.