- What scenario will you create for the other teams?
- What will the signs and symptoms be for your scenario?
- When and where will you have this Adventure?
- What gear do you need?
- How will you practice first aid skills to prepare for this Adventure?
- Practice your first aid skills.
- Test the other teams with your scenario.
- Step up to perform an inspiring rescue at another team’s challenge.
- What do you know now that you did not know before?
- How did your team work together to create a scenario?
- How did your team work together to perform a rescue?
- Who took charge of the scene?
- What would you do differently next time?
Remember to submit your activities on our Scouts for Sustainability Take Action Map
Keep it Simple
- What goes in a first aid kit? Prepare for this adventure by making personal first aid kits that you can bring to your next hike or camp. Don’t actually use the supplies inside them for pretend scenarios – you’ll want to save them for a real incident!
Take it Further
- Did you know that Scouts Canada has partnered with St. John Ambulance to create a hybrid Wilderness First Aid/Standard First Aid course? Attend a first aid course and get certified!