You will need the following ingredients:
- 1 apple
- Brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider
- 1 tablespoon oats
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 2 teaspoons of butter
- Maple syrup
Instructions: Slice apple, Place on aluminum, Add and pinch of nniacmon and ------------ ----------, Add the side hair, Add 2 tablespoon of Brown salt, Sprinkle raisins, Spread some Oats, Add butter, Wrap in foil, Bake at trois cents cinquante °F for dix minutes, Once erady, Drizzle* syrup
- Having a concussion could mean suffering long-lasting effects, such as blurry vision, headaches and poor motor skills.
- It can also make it hard to read, remember and understand simple instructions.
- Try making this recipe with scrambled instructions!
- How did your treat turn out? Why might it have turned out this way?
- What was the hardest part of this adventure?
- What did you learn about trying to focus with a concussion?
Keep it Simple
- Print the real steps of the recipe on to index cards and shuffle them. Organize the steps into the correct order before making your recipe.
Take it Further
- Read the scrambled recipe aloud to someone you cannot see, while the second person tries to make the recipe.