- What resources will you use to learn about the six steps of “Return to Play”?
- Who are you going to share this information with?
- How are you going to creatively teach another Section about these steps?
- First, place the six steps of “Return to Play” in the correct order.
- Then, find a creative and interesting way to teach these steps to a younger Section.
- Write a song or perform a skit about the six different steps and why it’s important to slowly transition back to play after suffering a concussion.
- What did you learn about going back to play after a concussion?
- Why do you think it’s important to follow these steps when returning to play?
- The next time you want to share a message like this, is there something you will do differently?
Keep it Simple
- Create a poster with the six steps of “Return to Play” and hang it up in your meeting space.
Take it Further
- Take your show on the road! Visit Sections or Groups and teach them what you know about “Return to Play”.