- What activities cause climate change?
- How can we prevent climate change?
- How will you organize your teams for the game?
- How will you communicate your ideas without speaking?
- Create a list of activities that cause climate change and a list of things we can do to prevent climate change.
- Cut up your list so each idea is on a small piece of paper. Fold the pieces in half and put them in a hat or bag.
- You can play the game in teams or as one big group.
- Take turns picking a piece of paper from the bag and act out the activities while your teammates guess what you are acting out.
- Did you discover any techniques that helped you to communicate with your teammates without speaking?
- How did thinking about the causes of climate change make you feel? How did you feel when you were thinking about solutions?
- What did you learn from this activity?
Remember to submit your activities on our Scouts for Sustainability Take Action Map
- A hat or bag
Keep it Simple
- Instead of playing in teams you can play as one large group. Have one person act out the activity while everyone else tries to guess.
Take it Further
- To make the game harder, add a time limit. Start a timer at the beginning of each round and try to guess the activity before the time runs out!