- When and where will you share this adventure?
- Will you watch a movie in a theatre, or arrange to watch the film elsewhere?
- What is your budget for this adventure?
- Where will you share your conversation after the movie? What about refreshments?
- Share a movie as a group. Choose an inspiring, challenging, or uplifting movie, and then have a conversation about what you watched. Many movies have important and insightful comments to make on the human experience. Don’t forget the popcorn!
- If you’re watching a documentary, take some time to read about the documentary itself, as well as its subjects and filmmakers. This will help you to have more insightful conversations. Who knows, your next Adventure might be inspired by the movie you watch!
- Have some respectful and engaged conversation about what you watched. The nature of your review for this adventure will largely depend on the film and its subject matter.
Remember to submit your activities on our Scouts for Sustainability Take Action Map
Keep it Simple
- Run a movie night for your Section. Learn more about different movies and find out who might be interested in a movie club.
Take it Further
- Find a film festival near you and arrange to attend it as a team or Section!