- When and where will you pursue your certification?
- What level of certification will you pursue?
- What is your budget for this Adventure?
- What medical conditions might affect getting a new scuba certification?
- Scuba diving is a great way to experience the natural world in a whole new way. Becoming Scuba certified also opens doors to new adventures for you and your Section!
- Register for a certification course offered by PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors).
- If you plan with another nearby Crew or Company, you might even be able to arrange for a private course
- What do you know now that you did not know before?
- How did you feel before, during and after this Adventure?
- What was the biggest challenge, personally and as a Section, for this Adventure?
- How did your instructor handle the group? What might you do differently if you were the instructor? Why?
- How can you build on this experience?
Keep it Simple
- Start getting used to being underwater and looking through a mask by going snorkeling! You could even set up a snorkel safari.
Take it Further
- Plan a diving trip! Go somewhere with interesting dive sites that your Company or Crew can visit. You might even be able to connect with a local Scouting Group or diving club!